9.05.2005

Currently Playing
Cool Hand Luke
Album

The Fires of LIke


Track The Fires of Life



El Otro Soy Yo (i am the other)
By Justin “neo” Shockley

Im sitting here with a pen in my hand wondering if I could wirte
down everything I ever felt
everything I ever thought
every emotion and everything I’ve ever said
everything I ever was and everything ill ever be
every word ever spoken to me and recite every movie line I’ve ever heard
why I am who I am and why the heavens open up at his command
why angels tuck my pillow in at night
why sewers resemble sympathy
INSANITY would be me trying to do the same thing the last
monkey did and do it the exact same way expecting a banana
I look up at the sky and wonder if you saw my shooting tomorrow
I feel everything that you’ve never felt and try to explain oceans in a way to get
you to agree that im relevant
Im explaining something that eternally expresses itself in new men
mixed in with me yes but im telling you I’ve found magic beans
beanstalks that lead to everything
everything youll never know
everything I’ve ever felt
at the top of that stalk a voice cries out
over the edge of the world with a mic and speaker
“el otro soy yo” I am the other

No comments: