9.27.2005

Currently Playing
Kill Bill Soundtrack VOL 1
Album

Kill Bill Soundtrack Vol. 1

Track: Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra




Decision

I think I've decided i was never meant to be here
I think I've Decided I was never meant to sit here
living with my passion in a shallow puddle
in the bottom of my shoe isnt considered wishful thinking
everyday perpetual disillusionment
my next order wont be a foggy bottom
my reason is found in bouncing against rejection
right around the corner I see it
It's right there underneath my eye
I'm getting up from this chair now ok?
you're here because you have to be
fears whispers made your hand clutch and throat close
I'm not afriad so im getting up from this chair now ok?
sandals feel like new hair
finally with all this i can breath
smelling the oceans tide and ressurection

No comments: