9.17.2005

Currently Playing
Gill Hardeep
Album

Nazara

Track: Maa



Anarchy by Justin “neo” Shockley


easily broken
I take one hand wrap it around
each side breaks
each reaction greater than the other
the thing I wrapped my hands around?
apathy. this thing I discovered
promised to end their pain
no one cares about us unless we have
gold bullions and pixie dust
never again will I autoplay you
its to important to let you die here
cape? no just action
ill swoop down doc martens laced
and let them all know how futile this is
to try and contain something unfettered
so I creatively flip you off
within 20 lines of captivity


(SIDE NOTE: i wrote this poem for a poetry contest. none of my poems would fit so i made this one up basically letting them know how stupid a thing it is to put so many rules on something so creative)

No comments: