9.13.2005

Currently Playing
Project 86
Album

Songs to burn your bridges by

Track: Safe Haven



White Sand by Justin “neo” Shockley

I fantasize about clean beaches clear waters and white sand
On my beach it sometimes becomes unbearable
is such a thing possible?
I’ve never been on a clean beach before
my beach is looking cleaner though
every so often someone comes and cleans it
it’s a guy named Gus
He’s had the same fantasy’s I’ve had about
clean beaches clear waters and white sand
he takes out this image from his pocket
it’s a photo from a far off land
“it’s a picture right out of my mind. Never give up kid there’s always hope”
“pick up your trash and remind everyone to keep this beach clean.”
It seems unrealistic but if we could create this why isn’t that possible?
I’ve seen the pictures so its something ill hope for.
Ill look past the past and my former desires
just imagine...
clean beaches, clear water
and white sand....

No comments: