9.28.2005

Currently Playing
Kill Bill Soundtrack VOL 2
Album

Kill Bill Soundtrack Vol. 2

Track: Tu Mira - Lole Y Manuel




OH OH OH

Oh how the light of God shone through him
when he slapped his wife around
Oh How the light of God shone though him
when he walked right by my heart
my arm outstretched begging for change
“get a job” he said as he proceeded to Coldstone to hear some wage slaves sing him some tunes
as he ate his 5 dollar ice-cream cone
Oh How the light of God shone though him
as he told me what a good Christian wall street broker he was
fanning his gut on a hot August day
I’ve got it all together he said as he spoke out of his flapping rear
“more people should be like me. Rich and corporate not lazy and poor.” “look out ‘50 cent’ its my birthday” he said “man im such an awesome Christian unlike you ”
I don’t know it was sort of mystical when he said it...
OH How the light of God shined through him
im so impressed SO IMPRESSED SO IMPRESSED BY YOU CHRISTIANS
all these wonderful experiences leaves an atheists heart fluttering with anticipation of the next
light filled experience.
They were right I need to be more like them
so wrong was I to be tired of the churched
damnation used to be my religion and now its pride
thank you Lord for saving me from my narrow eyes
I look forward to the day when I can say
Oh How the light of God shines through me


Authors note: this is written from the perspective of an aethiest. even though im very much Christian

No comments: