9.06.2005

Lucid Shoes by Justin “neo” Shockley

Life is a dream
you can dream you’re a superhero running at the speed of doubt
conquering nothing at blinding speeds
it can be a never ending nightmare filled with your humanity
other times you could have a lucid dream
on those days you have a hole in your pocket and bad luck falls out
9am wakes up for you and all is as right like green eggs and ham
life is unpredictable but worth living
I don’t want to wake up
don’t wake me up until im done
im running but there is an space of air between me and the ground
im not moving
im not moving
im running but im not moving
don’t wake me up before im through
im not ready to wake up
to feel the eyecrust and reality’s air
as incredibly hard as it is sometimes
ill endure the nightmares
my dream will determine my waking life
so let me get this right
please Lord
don’t wake me up
im not ready for this dream to end
I know I can touch the ground
but im running in place and air fills my traction space

No comments: