8.30.2005

Currently Playing
Officer Negative
Album

Dead To THe World


Track Dead To the World




Playdough by Justin “neo” Shockley


I don’t know the beginning, middle or end
all I know is that I have a toothache and im in pain
it hurts and I want deliverance
is this the correct occurrence?
I pull out a ball of play dough from my pocket and the telephone rings
the voice tells me the play dough is me
the voice proceeds to tell me how to shape it
I do it
when im done it’s a scarecrow with a hat and scores for eyebrows
the weird thing is the scarecrow has a smile
the voice tells me everything in your life leaves a mark
everything in your life shapes your dough
be careful how you let those things shape your play dough he says to me
he hangs up and leaves me wondering
and im left with some things in my hand:

a smile
a bit more understanding
pain
fear
and a lump of dough

No comments: