9.14.2005

Currently Playing
Underoath
Album

Cries From the Past

Track: Walking away




Hope by Justin "Neo" Shockley

You lied to me
even though we did it
you know what? never mind I read the truth written along a bee who was pollenating a red dandilion
All along I didnt realize weeds and oil grow together
I wont listen to the lies
I know the truth and its at the end of an 8,000 mile curve
you cant get me to sit straight or salute
Im too old to get drafted
my freedom lies at the bar with my old bag and drinking glass
im taking my last drink from a 2000 year old beer mug called phil
I extend my arm and sip it straight down really fast
theen with my arm still extended I point at that man and call his eyes lies
im through with broken words
worn out girdles taking my words and smashing them in their dentures
ill never lose hope even if you name it Birtha
ill diet your lies and become a new tomorrow forever
tonight ill sleep and die with a cross
fading scarlet will put on pajamas and sing me sweet promised lullabies
no one.
nothing can take away my cinematic perfect blue panoramic view
crystal clear
projected on tommorow

No comments: