1.05.2006

Currently Playing
Tosca Tango Orchestra
Album

Waking Life Soundtrack

Track: Ballade 3




With my Bassoon


with my bassoon I play a song
the ambiance of the morning
a ladder of despair
of hope
with my bassoon captives are set free
in a way no lock pick could fathom
with my bassoon I'll walk the pacific
cross waters
carry tears
my music is spice and ginger
on every french baker mans dreams
would you dare for some inspiration
I'm the mellow tune in your last living room
the one you used to remember
because my music is nstalgia
I'm the St marks street you used to know
I'm an odd sock or a lantern in Stockholm
with my bassoon I'll smash your writers block
giving food for you pen
feeding the imaginations

I kiss my bassoon
communicate with the thing
knowing when it breaks
I'll reach deep inside
thanking God
pulling another out
creating tunes once more
my next bassoon will be green
and I'll play through a winters delightfully cool breeze

No comments: