1.05.2006

Currently Playing
The Suicide File
Album

Some Mistakes you never stop paying for

Track: I Hate Rock N' Roll



Urbis sucks

my caps are fingerprints
and the middle one is rising
for you for you
flow this because i stick
two words
fuck you
you eyeball my verblage
telling me to frown
like a crab in a bucket
keeping my rating down
so you dont drown
my rythm is my own
my spellcheck on this one
nonexsistant
you dont understand a flow that hasnt been taught
so Ill make this next sentence stick out and poke you
im larger than your university textbook
bursery scholar rhymes
you dont perceive what you dont get
you hate me
then love your own
this discontempt is disallowed
so Ill run free
Ill write free
and when the world sings my poetry accapella
we will hold hands
us unranged dreamers
no longer wondering what a world would be like
unfettered and free


AUTHORS NOTE: yea this is an angry poem haha. I was getting anoyed with people thinking they know how to write better than others. They basically review others work as if they were the "messiah" of poets. meanwhile they are on the same site trying to get published... morons... anyway yea haha i wrote this... all the mistakes are on purpose and like all my poems they are off the top of my head. (98% id say) Interestingly enough they can all be analyzed as well. Im big on indivuality.. what can I say you cant take the punk rock out of me.

No comments: