1.06.2006

Currently Playing
Symphony in Peril
Album

Lost Memoirs and Faded Pictures

Track: Can One Possess Autumn




Perfect Love Eternal

soaked in tears I lift my head
and an unexpected event followed
with my worn enemy in retreat you spoke
I came closer heart pounding
you said I didnt come
to stop your metal solo
your pir·ou·ette
I'm not here to delay your dancing beat
I didn't come to condemn you
or your habits
infatuations
I'm here to be let in
I'm here to always have a place to hug you
my decision is to always love you
the hope of my heart you'll never be able to fully concieve
is to have me in yours forever
for you to glimpse for once small tiny lifetime
something that can never end
put down your chopping block
take your lashes out of the butchers line
lets skip in the moonlit park
after dark
you know im about to tell you to wait for dawn
but you've never done it
you know the beauty of the morn
but you've never seen it
this lifetime is going to be one spent
trying to grasp three words
words you've heard
but have not percieved
words you think you know
but you dont
I spoke in poetry enigmas and riddles
and still you have no peace
then he said perfect love eternal
leaving me alone
running a race to understand

No comments: