1.17.2006

Currently Playing
Jennifer Knapp
Album

Kansas

Track: Martyrs and Thieves




Untitled

you did fret
but I was there
I moved some things out of your way
only to have the thing moved back again
still I loved you
I was always with you
and all who are destitute
I'll open rivers
place trees where you cant breathe
and turn the wilderness into peace
I'll turn confusion into known
doubt to right
I'll visit you everyday
knowing exactly what to say
my persistance will be the thing you lean on
my hand will be there
when you refuse
and when you hold it

I am the missing part of the art
your heart
the thing I made to form
you and I
when I miss you I cry
hope
Im the link
Im the wishing well with pennyful hope
let me hold you and wayward shouts will cease
Im your champion
your closest friend with no doubts

(loosley based on Isaiah 41)

No comments: