1.13.2006

Currently Playing
Shine
Album

Gently Insane

Track: Dont Throw it all away





Clown Eat Soul
that night I wandered off
to a place where most circus goers don't
on the other side of the tent
I met a clown
we met
and stared
until finally he spoke
he said
this is a day if I wished to I might
stride into you anounced
like I've done so many others
and take with me what's there
cherishing whatever is given
you see
each time a humanoid meets another
is a instant to touch them
each passing encounter
is an opportunity to get past that glass door
the glass door to their soul
mine passes in an instant
laugh makeup and all
missed in a joyful moment
all focused on a face of paint
never peering
never curiously independently moving
past the glass
son I say to you
smash the glass and go past the door
we are few
the men who wander
don't waste your moments
good tidings wont wait
and after that
we had a meal
feasting between us

No comments: