8.01.2007

pier love
photo by me


in you


ill write this now
because ive no one to write it to
to all who went aloof
bringing a distorted thought through

to you my unknown dopamine
my love so sweet
with heart serene
eyes like golden tears
made for me
did i mention my body is mostly rain

lovely hips like dunes
my favorite desert scene

breasts like dew
after the morning is done
giving moisture to I that lay on the plain

lovely is your insight
integrity your presight

caught this beggar
one who wishes to be a man
not after the worlds heart
flexing my muscles
shaving my mustache
tattoos glistening
your manly man

together we ride into the night
heaven it seems
delights in a love like us

back and forth we ride into the night
labeling each star we hit that night
giving seed to the earth that night
proportioning matter into that night

you're lovely and it seems to me
I will love you for the rest of my life
but not for me
for him we write this unstorybook like delight

peddling a tandom through certain heights
this is whats missing
defining what we all know we want to
because we understand
we just might

Authors note: this is a love poem to all the lovers

No comments: