10.02.2005

Currently Playing
Laura Fabian
Album

FInal Fantasy:TSW Movie Soundtrack

Track: The Dream Within






We Flew

We looked down atop that cliff
We looked 90,000 feet down that risky hill
That grassy green safety block before life’s flight
then we jumped off that risky hill all along the freefall hoping
hoping we’d grow wings
hoping we would fly after we jumped off that risky cliff
I still remember the grassy green risky hill before the freefall
but we fell freely and learned physics
about 10,000 feet in I felt feathers
about 20,000 feet in she felt a wing
50,000 we both had landing gear
60,000 a beak appeared and our hair exceeded human norms
the air against my face hurt like a tough decision
we both threw away our parachutes after 9,000 feet
grow wings grow
70,000 I felt my dreams desire
perfect love casting out fear
but we still fell together hand in hand
the same fall from the dive off that shady cliff
80,000
90,000 we flew

No comments: