10.05.2005

The end of Journey


In my mind I realize that this is our life
not exsclusively "ours"
the answer came to me one day when I discovered God on a mountain
the most powerful thing one could ever see
so everyday henceforth I traveled up that great mountain
to see God again
and then one day he wasnt there
day after day I went but he wasnt there
until one day I found this garden full of dandelions and wildflowers
there were even some prickly bushes
and after a little bit of exploring I saw God there
we talked and made a real connection
then the same thing happened
just as before
so I searched again this time with a walking stick in one hand
experience and preperation I juggled in the other
with a new haircut and jelly shoes I marched
this happend all throughout my life and despite the mocking of many
Id say it was an amazing one
one thing no one can deny me as they talk mock or hug
one thing remains as undeniable
whenever people talk to me they look first at my hands
and see the experience
my hair and see the beauty
and mostly my legs
they see the distance i've traveled and the size of my
road married legs

1 comment:

bodine said...

I realized on the commode, that this is our life. But it's still easier to poop when nobody's lookin'.
Cum see us at the Binary Church.
Oh, by the way, we call the spamming bitches..."sploggers"....and we are out to get 'em too