10.06.2005

Currently Playing
Mewithoutyou

Album

[a] to [b] life
Track silencer





Next

The things that I thought this moment in the next are regarded as hate
I thought it was taken from me
and certain the ideal was me clinging to your loose shoestrings
there are some things that will be evident
so why should I be lost in my vexations that cause me to destroy myself
no matter who stabs me with the knights sword
my concerned heart still reads me lullabies
with its reading glasses on
I become “one” willingly
believing a ship this big has a new hand to rip my heart out
each one replaced for the next customer in line
My credit card limit cannot be exceeded
but I still reach for you
regardless of your decisions ill take my ticket please
ill sit silently and thought for you
mindfull of each and every one that passes me by
remembering each name and thanking them
for making me a better human
complete with a blue newspaper stand
Todays edition reads: thanks for reading the Headlines
because this is the news ill be ok and midnight will fade to grey

No comments: