10.23.2005

Currently Playing
Lisa Gerrard
Album

Gladiator Soundtrack

Track: Now we are free




Things we learn from circles


I looked at my tombstone from where I was
foggy was the word at best
It was a long tombstone of all our interactions
but it was easily summerized in a few sentences
i wondered without you
you stood there each day and repeated
no steps were taken into this space
you stood at that pale doorway
afraid of the ocean youd walk in once you came in
you stared at the waves and tried shaking my hand
everyday you remained a pattern
and each day she stood helpless
our legacy remains a lie
because you stand there afraid to walk an oceans mile
Im deep but not that deep
because truthfully we all long to go inside
we just lack the waves to take us there
but my winds are yours
and my mouth is mine
wonder this cannonball away and cross your shores
im calling you near to me
im bigger than all your fears
and ill wash your sins away
regret is a forgotten nike shoe long overdue
can you hear me whisper
dont give up me

No comments: