10.26.2005

Hey everyone Ill be gone for 6 days but I SHALL RETURN WITH MORE POETRY! haha. thanks for reading thus far and please give me some feedback if you like my stuff :) here is a halloween poem dedicated to my friends, family and all you amazing people who even take the time to read this blog :) thanks!!!
-Justin



New York Halloween Pumpkin Pie


todays the day I become a new man
or chicken
i will put on that spandex and become a fun loving freak
i will trick and treat my ass off and later on i will dance
i will waltz in this years halloween critical mass
ill ride my bike all thoughout nyc
(and later on brooklyn because nyc is deeaaaad unless youre drunk and cant tell the difference)
yes halloween i said
give me candy or some other freak a trick
this is the day brick throwing is a holiday
and distance egg swalloing a national pastime
this is the day you and I become men
in reverse
we will laugh and wear size 3 shoes again
we will share again
be human again
ill walk up to you on the street and smile
not even knowing you
and remember saying hi again
funny for a wicked day
im sure well all feel like a society
again

No comments: