11.20.2005

Currently Playing
Drug Test
Album

Needle In Your Neck

Track: stuck in a rut



The straight edge woman who loved my pride

I need a straight edge chick
a woman a mate a new triple x best friend
we'll find our hearts at cbgb's and walk straight past the bar
letting our x'd hearts will cross the sky and skip the river

*

I need a straight edge chick
not a wimp
one who will get to the show with big x's sharpied on her hand
the woman who can throwdown while the big boys are watchin'
making the fashion core boys crap thier girl pants

*

her hair and her heart only i can see
Ill admire her vegan pride and her heart for purity
laugh dance scream and cry
a straight edge chick with triple x pride
my champion
my drug test
my ten yard fight
my xlookingforwardx
knowing in our hearts our labels never found us
her mind will be mine
and my life will be hers
one
in unity

No comments: