11.26.2005

Currently Playing
A-HA
Album

Take on Me

Track: Take on Me




These poems were picked by poetry.com to be entered in thier publication. Anarchy was one of 33 selected as the editors choice for not only the book but a poetry cd they put out. Hoaray for the International library of poetry!



Insignificant

Love everybody
Love everything
revise
repeat
redraft
respect all life
especially your own
because out of that
the world will follow


Anarchy by Justin “neo” Shockley


easily broken
I take one hand wrap it around
each side breaks
each reaction greater than the other
the thing I wrapped my hands around?
apathy. this thing I discovered
promised to end their pain
no one cares about us unless we have
gold bullions and pixie dust
never again will I autoplay you
its to important to let you die here
cape? no just action
ill swoop down doc martens laced
and let them all know how futile this is
to try and contain something unfettered
so I creatively flip you off
within 20 lines of captivity

No comments: