8.04.2005

Pirate’s Prayer by Justin “neo” Shockley

This is my prayer to you God

I pray that you stop the oil wars

exterminate the famines and stop the slave labor

End the war on the poor Lord!

Now I lay me down to sleep stop the S.O.A! (They’ve got to go)

Jesus do something about globalization the IMF and the evictions in Africa

Lord even Matthew would spit on the world bank.... maybe you could start a

flood and make sure all the worlds money was in the ginormous puddle

that would end the debt of third world nations and it would keep the covenant right?

Wait .....Lord I care but im broken inside

could you also take care of me

I care... but im broken inside

I know I need you... more than I need my life

I know I love you.... more than I love my own life

to see with your eyes is like having the solution to an 8 million box cross word puzzle

zig zag complete

.... im hurting inside Lord

the void that makes up my so called life has a big space called everything

and I need you to fill it

im desperate inside Lord

feed the children but don’t forget me Lord

This is my talk to you Lord

hear my talk to you Lord

Thank you

I hear you

Thank you

Hallelujah Adonai

Amen

No comments: