8.09.2005

Currently Playing
Taking Names
Album

This Guided Youth


Track Kept Behind













THIS ALLEGORICAL POEM CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY AREA OF OUR LIVES... I THINK ONE THAT STANDS OUT IN MY MIND IS HOW WE OFTEN TAKE OUR DESIRES AND TRY AND USE THAT IN PLACE OF GODS WILL... WHEN GOD NEVER SAID TO GO THERE OR DO THE THING THAT WE DESIRED...






The Amazing Bending Woman

by Justin "neo" Shockley



I look at her and imagine her stretching herself 50 ft long

my imagination perplexes

interlocking her image into mine

as soon as I see her I know that I can make herself

my own

why? because she is the amazing --bending -- woman

first we'll go out for drinks at the local pub

then we'll get serious , fall in love

she'll light my desire and nurture my interests in her arms

she'll love my hairy arms and toes

they'll be no obstacle to what she'll give....

then all at once I’m disillusioned

I walk very slowly as if I’m sipping Frappuchino imported from France

she speaks and I ask her to stretch

she obliges... and pulls a muscle

so much for the amazing bending woman

No comments: