7.29.2005

Currently Playing
Hillsong
Album

More than Life United


Track Always



THIS POEM IS ABOUT THIS FEMALE I THOUGHT I WOULD HONESTLY MARRY ONE DAY.... WE WERE JUST GOOD FRIENDS BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT HER .. YOU KNOW? ..WE WOULD GET ON THE PHONE AND TALK FOR HOURS.... WHAT HAPPENED YOU ASK? SHE GAVE UP AND STOPPED BELIEVING IN JESUS.....


WE HARDLY TALK ANYMORE BUT I THINK ABOUT HER EVERY NOW AND AGAIN....


 


Unknown Lover    By Justin “neo” Shockley


I look at your picture through plastic glass


I reach down and try to imagine a brighter day


your eyes your nose and your lips


perfectly arranged by Gods hands


so beautiful


I never knew how beautiful you are


your system makes my heart beat faster but


I wish things could be placed differently


I wish this journey would take 3 points instead of one


I wish the fire that burns in me would overtake you


to a place overflowing with milk and honey


understanding left you insightful, sagacious, and rich


I wish you knew


I wish your heart wasn’t so big


but blessed are windracers a perfect heart they’ll never find


I cry out holy and pray for his hands that will patch your heart.


I love you still

No comments: