8.15.2005

Currently Playing
Mewithoutyou
Album

[a] to [b] life


Track the cure for pain



Dream is Destiny by Justin "neo" Shockley

Dream is destiny


if a dream fades away did it ever exist?
Does my perception determine my reality?
My hope waits in heaven on a pirch
it’s a bird flying in the heavens waiting for me to grow wings
“wake up dreamer” he said “fly with me to heaven”
I took one step and my legs grew
100 feet they stretched straight up into the air
but that’s not all. My arms grew wide as I reached for that bird
he was fast but my determination was faster.
And just as I was reachin’ a lantern burned bright within me
there was a man inside me and he said
“hope deferred doesn’t mean a dream dies. But it does mean a part of you doesn’t stay alive.”
“My hope is like a small seed waiting for water. Waiting to be recognized. All this time I waited for you I waited for you to realize.”
And just then I grew wings and I flew with that bird. I think it was a dove
a dove that made me alive.
You see hope lost wont make a dream not alive
it just waits to be recognized.



hey guys.. ive decided to make this a poetry blog... my other blog will have everything else xanga.com/neo21jt thanks :)

No comments: