8.11.2005

Bad Luck By Justin "Neo" Shockley



I dont know what else to do

I've run as hard as i can

ive brushed my teeth and

i even say "win" in my head 20 times a day

how can i try so hard and still be disgraced in the eyes of men

i have a bad luck reputation so why not hang my head and cry?

will i ever be like them?

will i ever be thier champion?

im pulling double tailwhips in my head

landing every one

not even a hint of bad luck

im holding years of broken mirrors and dead black cats in my hands

in the eyes of all im lost

in the eyes of all im a failure

in my room alone it seems like im the only one who sees me win...

im the only one who sees my bad luck streak end



HEY PRAY FOR MY DAD.... HE WAS HOSPITALIZED BRIEFLY BUT HE SEEMS OK NOW.

ALSO PRAY FOR DEREK AND HIS DAD.. AND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY... THEY ARE IN THE MIDST OF LEGAL TROUBLES ... ITS WORSE THAN IT SOUNDS TRUST ME... JAIL COULD BE INVOLVED

ALSO PRAY FOR BRIT... SHE HAD ALERGIC REACTIONS TO MOSQUITOS

PRAY FOR MIKES BACK

PRAY THAT IM ABLE TO SEE MY FRIEND SAMS WEDDING IN FARGO THIS SEPT... I HAVE NO MONEY SO ITS GOING TO BE GOD THAT GETS ME THERE...

No comments: