7.13.2005

Currently Playing
Symphony In Peril
Album


Lost memoirs and Faded Pictures


Track Can one posses Autumn?




Psalm 130 (Amplified Bible)


A Song of Ascents.

1[a]OUT OF the depths have I cried to You, O Lord.
2Lord, hear my voice; let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3If You, Lord, should keep account of and treat [us according to our] sins, O Lord, who could stand?(A)
4But there is forgiveness with You [just what man needs], that You may be reverently feared and worshiped.(B)
5I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope.
6I am looking and waiting for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, I say, more than watchmen for the morning.
7O Israel, hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is mercy and loving-kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption.
8And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.


Ive been going through some things and this morning i was led to this particular passage. Ive been having to deal with the Lust thats in my own heart and things of that nature. Hearing Gods voice give me hope though. Like i wrote in the poem in my last post Gods hope isnt dependentent on my despair. His redemption and deliverance comes when we ask him for it. It doesnt matter what we've done in our lives. God's grace overwhelms me because im so used to a condeming world. But ive learned through Christ that no man can put me in hell. No man can condemn me.

Unfortunately some Christians think they have to twist the bible to escape another mans condemnation. We shouldnt be living our lives for man. Let be honest with ourselves and Jesus will be glorified. Unfortunately alot of Christians think they have to act like a diety and be above non believers. " im so holy i cant go around those sinners... those wretched unsaved" but hmm dont you sin even though youre a Christian? i know i do... ive done some really sinful stuff since i was saved. Ive repented and moved on but i still did it.

We arent called to judge the world or even to say whos going to hell or not. We are called to love and spread the gospel

mark 1:15

... "(O)The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand...

Anyways i ask that you guys pray for me and the body of Christ.
also pray for my friend Brit .. she got kicked out of her place and she needs a place to stay
pray for Underground Church .. the building we meet in is owned by graffiti church and they are being sued because some people dont want a church in the community

No comments: