7.21.2005

Currently Playing
Calibretto 13
Album


Enter The Danger Brigade


Track Goodbye Cruel World



HEY PEOPLE ITS ME NEO ... WELL IM NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO I WONT TYPE THE WHOLE THING IN CAPS... HERES THE SKINNY...

I NEED HELP!! yea im in a bit of a fix ... apparently citibank is tired of waiting for me to pay them (credit card bill) and the went to the courts and basically in addition to teh subpoena to my bank to freeze my NON EXISTING money they are in the process of figureing out howthey are going to basically take away eveything i own. how much do i owe? $1,922.49

Ive been paying them over the past couple of months through consumer credit counseling service a debt management program but they no longer want to deal with them. they want the balance in full now. dont ask me what im going to do because i have no idea... i have no assets, and i definitely dont have that much money lying around.

if you can help me out in anyway id appreciate it. money, prayer, advice , rich uncles who have a thing for bald black guys ... seriously i need help... im clueless ... im just praying about it right now ... thanks to whoever deciddes to help me out. and may god bless and keep you all

justin "neo" shockley
cell 646 288 2475
home 718 849 9150

1 comment:

Revolt said...

With all the sincerity in my heart, I wish I could physically/financially help you out. The best I can offer is an intercession prayer for you, and ask a few of my fellow friends (believers) to offer up prayers for you as well. Read James 5, act on it and believe it. God is teaching you something through this crisis, you may not know what yet, but you will. God will never allow the devil to throw at you what you can't bear, and that's a Divine Promise. Be strong and stand in your faith. Shalom Hoshieni Refa'eni (Peace, Salvation and Healing to you)

PS. my personal blog is @ mehfehblah.blogspot.com. I thank you for your comments on my collective group blog :)