7.14.2005

Currently Playing
Mortification
Album


The Silver Chord is severed


Track The Silver Chord is severed (Ecc 12:1)



MY FRIEND REBEKAH EMAILED ME THIS... ITS A CONVO BETWEEN HER AND HER KIDS... THE FIRST PART IS BY TEXT MESSAGE THEN IT GOES INTO A LIVE PHONE CONVO.. LOL


A: Mom, are you there?
R:Yeah. What?
E: Ema wants a hamster ball.
R: I think we have one. I'm in an appt. I'll ttyl.

A few minutes pass.

A:Mom?
A:Mom?
A:Are you there? I really need to talk to you. Ema is freaking out.
A:Mom, Ema is freaking out because she just caught her gerbils making sweet, sweet love!
R:What? Call me in a minute.

I leave the office. My phone rings.
R: So what's going on?
A:Well apparently one of them isn't a boy and Ema is FREAKING OUT. She wants to talk to you. She won't stop crying.
R: Put her on the phone.
E: Mom - my HAMSTERS were dooooooing iiittttt! <-Read that in a wailing,crying kids voice.

Ana is the background: It's a GERBIL! GET IT RIGHT!!!

R: Well, Ema. I thought you said that you picked 2 boys.
E: I did. I thought I did. But the big one keeps humping the little one and I think they might be gaaaaay! <- Use that voice again

Now we get to hear Ana yell in the background
A: They aren't gay! How could you not notice the GIANT testicles on one and the LACK of them on the other?
E: I'm sooooory. I just thought they fell off in an accident.

No comments: