9.18.2007

Currently Playing
Mr J. Medeiros
Album
Of gods and girls


Track:
Keep Pace






Victory March


now I stand
the spot of my defeat
the hour of my death

turned around

then the focus of my misery
now the focus of my new life


you fell
you are the one that was slew
all your teeth lie scattered
your mouth is the one full of things corupt


regardless what's felt this is a firm settled housing
no dividing mind to break it apart

its you I owe the joy of my misery
hope it seems comes through storms of doubt
fire breaths a new soldiered calamity
the thing I thought it were
is in all actuality
the source of everything

freedom
peace
new day
a true father
giving a son birthed like crops in drought

reproducing what always was
now is

seemingly what these eyes saw frightful
deemed now
a lifehouse

No comments: