9.03.2007


Currently Playing
Aracely

Album
In The Sandbox

Track
Walk your way






the peace tree walk

you'll be happy to know
I failed today
walking easily the other way
blinded by my pride
this plainly I write out

giving in to anger
my hell did find me out

now what to do
disregard and put said monster at ease
feed the hunchback of ego dane
feed the strong jawed pit bull
feed the rat with cheese

no is my decision
for this is the very day he made to pull me out
writing my novela outside time's servitude
making the tall clock stout

with heel making a new pathway
leaving at curb the empty tease
this be freedom's branding tag
the real mark of peace in a soul his hand sees

for a flogging cannot bruise a righteous man
nor can tribulation run full course it's disease
for I have a perfect practitioner
the father demands my ease

No comments: