9.27.2007

Currently Playing
Stick to your guns
Album
For What It's Worth


Track:
For What It's Worth






a run on sentence into you

sweet serpentine. lofty things make me insides scream. this make me soft so call me cream. so deep inside she makes me clean. often saw before but salvation by definition is new... it seems. This thing feels wonderful. It makes me glow, sparkle, glitter, gleam.

Authors Note- I never write poems specifically about people. you have to understand to me writing poetry is the same as a pastor getting up on Sunday and doing a sermon. This is my ministry. I made a vow to not do it unless it was some one I loved or very very serious about. The love poems you see are to the love of my life. my girl Leanna. To be near her and to be with her is bringing me closer to Christ. That's all I have to say on the matter. Thanks.

No comments: