11.13.2006


Currently Playing
New Order
Album
Retro
Track:
Elegia (full version)

to be then not to be


I dont care
how this should start off
it has to
and so with each line
I'll remind us all of something
by exploring in something

I want to be
I want to go and see
I want in

don't tell me I am because I'm not there
in a state of want
how can am be in this as well
why concludes then I decide
but there is nowhere to be found
search is whom I ride
confusion is with whom I sometimes sip tea
all along assured I have certainty
restless is a night
where my definitions collide
worship is married to my pursuit
but divorced is what I see

then right back here beside confusion
is where I be
determined my friend
its you that I meet again
recommited is the man I'll be
duality or reality
which is the challenge to believe
forsaken is a lie I'll never give listen
because for me
I hate the evil that dwells in me

No comments: