11.15.2006


Currently Playing
Vanessa Carlton

Album
Harmonium

Track Annie








In Her Mouth Truth He Spoke

today I cried with a knife to my thigh
so I limped a lumpy mile
startled with my resolve I continued
to a friend who once knew my love
come with me
they whenced
with full on fragmented sentences
they strung together a song
a thousand chords hugging a million octaves

my life was changed

this was once a story once I thought she thought I knew
but piece by piece my life was changed

from her to me then her to him it shot to the moon
and this is where my rhythm changed

she struck a chord that insisted I cling to her heart
smiling truth occupied many vacant spaces within me
for you I fight
for him I stand
truth the communication
understood wanted loved and trusted
now my life becomes one
with the greater sender
urgency
life
happyness
now its we it commands


Authors note: God uses people to speak his truth. Dont forsake compassion.. even if youve given up on your ability to feel. God WILL bring you hope if you continually trust him.

John 8:32

32and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

No comments: