6.07.2006


Now watching:
Serenity
Directed by
Joss Whedon
Year
2005







me as poem

This is the one thing i need to understand

the toil the pain the seperation and rebirth

one day i fail and one day i toil

this day is gain because im here

and all througout it you were with me

i suppose no day matters with the exception of this one

and what i do with it

i am in you and you are in me

this is the one truth that matters

the only thing that matters

my my my mind was the one thing that kept the

thorn in me

pressing the brain with agony

life is completely unfairly sweet

no more attempts to life with an edge thats straight

i refused you and you'll never take my smile

i look in the mirror and laugh and smile and dance

and two step and cry and fall into a pit

my mind neo gets me up again

you restore my cup

and i know how to love me

because i love you

because i love him

because i'll die for them

youre my thesis

the definitive work that cannot be surpassed

a textbook definition of a hero?

no you are the word itself

truth, love, hope

the very definition

so when i experience one word you regenerate it into another

useless

into new

hopeless

into posicore

you are the cycle that hasnt become my life

you are life

and i kneel here

huging your sandals

selah


Authors note:
this is a poem used to descibe me. my meager attempt to describe what took place over the course of 26 years. thanks for reading!


"those that hear not the music think the dancers mad"

- Madison Greene

No comments: