6.07.2006


Currently Playing
David Crowder Band

Album
The Lime CD

Track
I need You





Quickstone


"I don't understand" she uttered
for her it was a matter of perfect sense
"for me it's the wind and the sounds of my heart" he said
"a nulling tone taking presidence over what my eye hears. a
path with a stone and a falling wind. a bountiful harvest and
a world of gain."
"without me." she said
then he siged again
forgetting yesteryear and the knowlege he's gained
his world did spin in this moment he was in
a mere look at her soft skin
melting his voice's tone
"what of it" he fought
"its everything" she sought
"for me my life is the clouds." he mentioned
"words cannot define my appeal." her heart screamed
"for me to die is to gain." he cited
"then I'll die alone." she weaned
"so spare me this obloquy." she said
he paused noting this moment of exchange making him age
slightly unaware
now glancing at her hair
something he knew
he knew
he walked away
and she died that day
and they weared never to know
giving what they did
understanding life
sort of
slight
possibly clearly

No comments: