6.25.2006


Currently Playing
Rob Lacey

Album
Word on the street

Track
Huge White Throne


Revelations


up the step
one leg then two
you thought you were alone
and I said if only you knew
one three four steps then another two
up a staircase was the challenge to you
it winded you sweat
you thought you were alone
but I said yet again if only you knew
by your side I cried
waiting
my patience grew
I'm there I said
seeing you pour out a witches brew
then the staircase winded moreso
and moreso you
no longer old but now anew
then it came
the day you saw me
we cried
atop my winded case
we shared minds
pausing
speechless
and in my arms
you finally knew



Authors note: Revelation 21:4 (New International Version - UK)
New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

No comments: