5.17.2006


Currently Playing
Sufjan Stevens

Album
Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lakes State

Track: The Widows In Paradise








Meaning of the bridge (part 1)


I had a dream one day.
I was crossing the williamsburg.
a bridge.
Upon crossing I could've sworn there was a rainbow
clear. cut. dry. and beautiful as can be
I rode my bike on nonetheless
and a little ways off I saw a group of
Hascidic Jews
some laughing some stern
grouped together blocking
my path
the path of the bridge
then a voice said
ask and a segue there will be
so I asked
then I passed
the last part of my dream is essential
because it's the last thing i remember
today
just before the bridge ended
I saw an old man
walking away



Authors note: analiyze away :) yes.. I'll post part 2
The poem just represents life. life has meaning. sometimes we miss it... sometimes we dont. sometimes we hear God. sometimes we dont. Oh the old man at the end sort of represents my knowledge... its sort of like... the more I know the less I know next to God... can I ever truly be a wise old man?

No comments: