5.16.2006


Currently Playing
Sufjan Stevens

Album
Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lakes State

Track The Widows In Paradise






Tuffy in Michigan

so cold
I never knew it was so cold in Michigan
I wonder if today is real
for you my love it is
for you today is real
but this is a road you won't have to walk alone
for this is a day I'm with you
my friend
up far ahead there is some green grass
bread with some meat
a checkered picnic basket
with some dill pickles in a jar
mayonnaise and some applejuice so fresh
left a day late it'd go bad
and grandma is there smiling
laughing at you shivering in that blanket your mom made
singing songs with Tyler
wondering how good the days are
that have gone by
but today
Ill see for you
today I'll cry for you
right now I'm here for you
look to the sky
I'm right there with you

Authors note: dedicated to The Tuffington family. Especially to my friend TIffy

No comments: