5.02.2006

Currently Playing
As I Lay Dying
Album
Frail Worlds Collapse


Track:
Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier




As I lay dying


I'm tired, tired of not being human
tired of what I am
tired of confessions
of breaking my own heart
I'm tired of feeling alone
running in the dark
I'm alone it seems
while saints sit in
pews

pointing

I'm tired.

I wait here for you
and you alone.

I tire of not living for you
I tire of decieving my way out
I tire when I can't hear you
and all I can see are my screams climbing the wall
seemingly alone
desperately wanting freedom
from the prison of my own design
but to gain escape there came a revelation

In this world XXX doesnt mean anything
but with you alone I can stand true


Authors note: John 8:7 "...let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

1 comment:

ancient clown said...

Hello my friend:
Although it does not have the music behind it yet, this is a poem 'Lonely Tears' that is spokesung over a simple melodic round. (i.e. Leonard Cohen.)
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown