12.22.2005

Currently Playing
Youth of Today
Album

Break Down the Walls

Track: Youth of Today




The thing you do for the what when wanting that huh

this is the one last final chance
finale of tries
no versos or pinch hitters
for this thing comes with a broom
and whisks away my most tired sweat drops
confusion gifted to my most formulaic motion
to be honest
my lovecareheartforyou is tired
it left me two tries ago way down under the bayou
once I commence Ill be parted for good
bonding with the Narmanda and damming all my pity
away away I’ll travel and carry
not a bag or a seed of return
I say to myself once looking directly at this thrice
this is the one last final chance
after this I can guarantee no other

authors note: This is about me liking this girl who likes this jerk who dumped her and... haha

No comments: