12.31.2005

Currently Playing
Beloved
Album

Failure On

Track: Watching the Lines Blur




Boy Yelling Today

I step on the park
in the street
in the square
and all at once
I was given candescent ears
a boy made a yell
fell then a scrape
to the left a women
bellows from her toungue
letting her insides out
and thats all some will see
but not me
not today
even across the street
the farmers market
a mother
her baby
stop and admire each other
giving pause to my glare
I look up
see the sun's eleventh act
shinning as couples laugh
this worlds one great huge discovery
curiosity's pandora
beautiful frowns cant deflect an uprise
everywhere there is life
when I breath
now
that I breath
there are no gasps
and atop a staircase
a boy yells
"NEVER SUCK CURIOUSITY OUT OF TODAY
MONOTONY HAS CEASELESS WONDER"

No comments: