12.17.2005

Currently Playing
Nickle Creek
Album

Nickel Creek

Track: When you come back down






Romance is Punk Rock

Ill find her one day
avoiding the jaded like partial isles
Ill look at her and she'll look at me
eyes far away from cheap thrills
Ill write her a song
performed with a poem
and shell cherish my hand
that writes thoughts with heart
shell nevermind diamonds
because Ill be her best friend
and we will
laugh and cry with chapped lips
tripping over winter together
when I see you
you will turn around and look directly at me
my gestures wont be split with another
because ill have your heart
indicision will lay with davey jones in this love story
together speaking in unison
synchronized breathing
with uncoordinated misunderstanding
my calls will have meaning
everyone returned
never a one falling to the ground
delaying indecision
never a sway
laying a solid foundation
lasting until two become one
never departing
only unison
no requiem's until forever comes



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that this was so good. You're an exceptional writer.