12.28.2005

Currently Playing
XlookingforwardX
Album

What this means to me

Track: Best Days





Straight Edge Love Note


you gotta be there to be my girl
a quick runner to be my girl
spin kicks are a plus
to be
my
girl
im looking for a caring ear
to be my girl
If I could design she'd combine vegan with xxx
she'd straighten my frown out with two steps and a kiss
this thought
would be my girl
she'd care and listen and call
buds we'd be the best of the pack
she'll be tough and lean
tender hearted and eating canned beans
direct from my dream
we'll be wierd and savvy and stable
rolling through insecurities
looking forward
posi pointing out any pain
you see together we'd love the trees
with the blessing of a truce we made
Pirates we would be
I stealing her heart
she stealing mine
and this thing would be the authors envy
time standing still
everytime we meet


authors note: xxx=straight edge

No comments: