7.10.2007

Currently Playing
Bruce Springsteen
Album
Harry Chapin Tribute
Track:
Remember When The Music






do this to remember me

as I walked that day
I came across some railroad tracks
and near those tracks was a man
all alone
in the middle of a dusty town
and as he sat he sung alongside his guitar
struming
hope in his voice
and at this I did stare

with a twinkle nestling his eye
at this site I did stare
so I asked the man
why he sat
alone
and did sing

the man
sparks in his voice he said
for me a railroad is a memory
and when I sit here
my voice it feels travels for miles
a song is more than a entertainers footstool
sometimes if sung right
it makes the very world cry

for dirt roads have emotions
and empty towns still a face
the only songs made for vanity
are the ones we hesitate to make


Authors Note:
Put ALL of your hope in Him.

No comments: