7.04.2007

Currently Playing
Jonni Greth
Album
Jonni Greth
Track:
Child





all i'm given, yes I might

what kind of God are you?
wanting true love's first kiss
from this earthen vessel
wisdom says
with my smooch I will miss

what kind of majesty are you
to stare compassion at me
knowing my heart will misfire
missing you
disgracing our bliss

what this is
and what I can make it to be
a perfect love
almost to big
to wrap my arms around thee

for love it seems
isnt a thing pictured by me right
I thought it clandestine
searching wrongly
not seeing it on that trip


the one where I traveled
when it wasn't so bright
so finding you
brought day from night

I love you
I love you
thank you
with all I can might

Author's note: a poem against pride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very important!
Please, send me the photo of your keyring and the link of your blog,
I'll publish in my blog!
Thank you
My email: nicekeyrings@gmail.com