3.11.2006

Currently Playing
Luti-Kriss
Album

Throwing Myself

Track: Bonus Track




Bastard Affection
I wonder
If you miss an opportunity does it go away?
If you wanted but never kissed does the feeling stay
If there was a mountain I've never hiked
will the courage I once had fade
The things I've never done and seen
are an opportunity arms length away
but truly I'm writing about you
the one true thing persist ant on one's heart
If I never tell you will you go away
it would seem true love is indecent
exposing itself on a whim
blinding the wanting captor
leaving the tasteless a wanderer
searching for mutual desire


---------------

Here are the Lyrics to the song I was listening to while writing this
band- Luti-Kriss
Album - throwing myself

song
track 13. Untitled

It was always ten steps
That you were behind
Thought you were someone else
And the water builds up
It builds in my eyes
I thought you were someone else
It was always ten steps
That you were behind
Thought you were someone else
You are not my fault
I watched the world in your hands

No comments: