3.24.2006

Currently Playing:
Cool Hand Luke

Album:
The Fires of Life

Track:
Friendly Jas



Day Today

ah so this day
was cleverly named today
because its all I have
the only thing that matters
is today
I'll have to make changes
today
removed from the past I'll have to be
today
twenty four hours and then its done
It's all I have
today
move in me
today
why because it's all I have
the only thing I'm guaranteed is today
help me make the most of today
move in me
today




Today


shake me today
all I have is today
I'm urgent and asking
I wont shake it off
spit and pout
just help me today
I don't have seconds to waste
thinking about a yesterday
give me today
help my today
because it's tomorrow
because its in front of me
I'm holding it hot and urgent
don't let today slip
don't let today fall
its all I've got
today today today

No comments: