12.02.2007


Currently Playing
John Debney
Album
The Passion of the Christ
Track:
The Stoning






Peace alongside beauty

I looked at the edge of sin
shirt gripped
backside

holding tight
my savior cried

away from the ledge
he said with tears in his eyes
this is as far as you go
don't you know without me you'll die

where are you my pretty
dont disregard the truth for a lie

I fight with you pity
do not dispair
do not bed with the father of lies

this cannot conquer you beloved
this cannot dry even one eye
for dance in the spring of my beauty
lavish yourself in my eyes

for my heart is a land of plenty
rooms filled with incense mirth and frankincense
even angels rest by my side

come now
play
and be made pretty
stay firm and realize

to be robed in my glory
is all you ever truthfully desired

No comments: