3.04.2007


Currently Playing
Ottmar Liebert
Album
One Guitar
Track
Butterflies



the atheist artist


and so
the atheist artist said to me
have your eyes seen what I almost did see
the beauty of the earth nearly touching me
the heart of the matter painted so free
my abstract oils breathing filtered air in me
what a sunset it was
arms folded looking at the sea

I painted it
so don't laugh
I'll finish it just as something makes my vision free

did you see it
a painted child nearly being loved unconditionally
the beauty of the moon partially unfettered and free
an unrestrained love depicted instantly
a waterfall giving more than an ocean's view for many to see
the world could quite possibly take on a greater picture to me

but alas
the greater has no true meaning to me
I'm an atheist painter
no sharp edged corner shall shape the soul
or take whats conceived free

the world completely my own definition
everything that is
my existence
completely created by me

No comments: